Monday, October 5, 2009

Here I go....

Well, for it seems like years now, I've been following tons of my friends and their families on their blogs. I kept telling myself I was going to start one, but as always found an excuse or reason not to. Fortunately I have found a new sense of courage and decided it might be fun to finally start one.

Just so you have a little background on my life, I am a senior nursing student at King College in Bristol, TN, originally coming from Erwin, TN about an hour south. My family consists of my amazing mother and love-of-my-life brother (although at 18 thinks he knows all haha). I have a dog named Marla, two roommates and a very LARGE extended family. My passion is helping those in need, especially children. After graduating in May I plan on persuing a Masters in Nursing focusing on education. I hopefully will be blessed with the opportunity to work in the Children's Hospital at JCMC, growing not only as a nurse but as a person.

I feel that this blog will become a very good outlet for me, espcially with the daily stress of finishing school hanging over my head. You never know, it could help someone besides just me :)

1 comment: